Percent Calculator Plus 1.4 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
The best percent calculator!
Percent Calculator+ is a simple and easy to use percent calculator designed for anyone who wants to perform percentage calculations. Features include:
1. Percentage - Calculate percentage
2. Discount and Increment - Increase or decrease a value by a percentage amount.
3. Percent Of - Input two numbers to calculate the percentage of the first number based on the second number.
4. Before Discount / Mark Up - Calculate original value of a number before it has been reduced by a percentage.
5. Before Increment - Calculate original value of a number before it has been increased by a percentage.
6. Percent Change - Calculate the percentage change from one number to another number.
7. Tips Calculator - Calculate tips.
More features to come! I will be implementing more features into the calculator over time. Please do not hesitate to provide suggestions or feedback on what type of features you would like to see in the calculator.
Don't have android market? Download links are available through my website. Just click the "Visit Developer's Website" link below.
- Enabled moving app to SD card for supported OS versions (Android 2.2 and above).
- To provide a better user experience, ads have been redesigned to only show at the very bottom of the screen, and is hidden when the soft keyboard is activated.
- Fixed an issue with soft keyboard not showing the decimal symbol in Android 2.2 and above.
- Added a tip calculator
- Added a few extra settings in the settings menu
- Minor changes to UI behaviour for better usability
- Fixed a bug that was causing the calculator to crash if too big numbers are used in the Tip Calculator
- Switch between calculators easily! Swiping left or right on the screen now switches between the different type of calculators. This can be disabled in the settings menu.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes causes crashes when a physical keyboard is slided out
- Added a history list
- Added support for android 1.5 (Cupcake). Note that this may cause the app to show that it is using the READ_PHONE_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission in android versions 1.6 or higher. This is due to 1.5 requesting the permission implicitly and 1.6 onwards requesting the permission explicitly. This app DOES NOT use those permissions in ANY way!
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that was causing the calculator to display horribly on certain screen resolutions
No special requirements